LASER-DARK (NO CUT) A & B SHEETS - 8.5" X 17" - 100 PCS [8517-LDAFFB100, 6-B-3-1]
FOREVER Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp
Achieve amazing brilliant colors and outstanding wash resistance without cutting and weeding!
The bright white coating of the B-Paper improves the opacity and vibrancy of colors on dark fabrics and it also greatly enhances adhesion for better durability and washability.
As an additional benefit, the no-cut no-weed means there is no unwanted background on the garment! Just the areas with toner are transferred. The results can be compared to screen printing – only faster, cheaper and more efficient!
Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp A-Foil
This is the transfer media on which you print your mirrored image. The transparent material has a special top-coating that protects the toner. This improves durability and washability, even when applied at lower transfer temperatures (150 – 160 °C / 300 – 320°F).
No more guessing where the transfer is applied! The transparent foil gives precise placement on your garment.
Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp B-Paper
The B-Paper was developed specifically for the A-Foil. It is finely tuned to ensure optimal processing.
The special coating of the B-Paper develops its adhesive power starting at 100°C / 212°F, allowing a variety of different materials or surfaces to be transfer printed.
TRANSFERRING WITH LASER-DARK (NO-CUT) LOWTEMP A-FOIL & B-PAPER
Preparation of the Transfer:
- Print your design in Mirror Image Mode on the Matte side of the A-Foil.
- Press together with B-Paper LowTemp (See Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp Printing Instructions).
- Separate the A-Foil and B-Paper while hot.
- Cut around your design to remove the bleed coating.
- Your transfer is now prepared.
Application: Transferring to Textile
- Position the transfer on your textile.
- Press together (See Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp Printing Instructions).
- Separate the A-Foil from the textile after it is completely cold.
- Repress with a sheet of Matt Finishing Economy for a Matt look & higher washability.