FLEX-SOFT PAPER - METALLIC RED - 8.5" X 11" - 10PCS [11-FS2510, 1-L-1-4]
FOREVER Flex-Soft (No-Cut)
You can use the Flex-Soft (No-Cut) Standard & Neon color transfer media with each of the OKI White Toner laser printers.
The Flex-Soft (No-Cut) transfer media has been developed for Black & White and CMYK Laser/LED printers and copiers. But, during the development stage, we discovered that printing white onto the Flex-Soft (No-Cut) Neon colors produced ultra neon results. Printing white onto the Flex-Soft (No-Cut) standard colors produced the same results, where colors are brighter than ever before. Take a look at the examples above.
We also discovered that printing a composite black – a mixed black containing; Cyan, Magenta & Yellow – also worked well with the standard and neon colors. Although as we expected, the results with the composite black cannot compare to printing pure white. Printing composite black reduces the colors brightness slightly, but the end result is still something of brilliance as spot colors are still bright and neon colors are vivid.
- No Cutting and No Weeding
- Low substrate application temperatures of 100-160°C (212°F-320°F)
- Printing of almost all fabrics & hard surfaces (Cotton, Blended Fabrics, Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene, Paper, Wood, etc.)
- Neon & Standard colors are suitable for White Toner Printers
- Suitable for Black & White or CMYK Laser/LED Printers and Copiers
- Washable up to 40°C (104°F)
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities (vintage, used look, fashion, vectors)
- Available in DIN A4, DIN A3, 8,5×11 in., 11×17 in.
Now you can produce self-weeding transfers in multiple colors including neon, without cutting and weeding. The most annoying step, the weeding of the flex foils, is no longer required with this new and innovative material.
Our well-known 2-Paper-System now with the difference, that the A-Foil coating is colored with the single colors of White or Neon, instead of being transparent. This offers the possibility of very fast production in a cost effective way, without investing in an expensive printing system or plotter.
It has all the combined characteristics of the established Flex Foil, with the additional benefit of our (No-Cut) system.